|Pack Sizes Available||Product||Model No||MOQ Minimum Order Quantity|
|24||Mosa 8g N2O Cream Chargers||MN2O8-24||600|
Mosa Nitrous Oxide Cream Chargers
– Manufactured in Taiwan
– Filled with pure Linde Nitrous Oxide N2O gas in Mosa’s current state of the art and new 2018 factory
– Each charger is individually weighed electronically with filling weight no-duds guarantee.
– These rust proof shiny silver lacquered chargers are nickel-coated
– Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream!
– One cream charger whips up to 0.5 litre of liquid, whipped cream, desserts, mousses and sauces!
Mosa N2O Cream Charger Specifications
– N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx. 60bar/900psi.
– Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml
– Filling Pressure: 8MPa
– Force required to pierce: 400N max
– Cartridge total weight: 28gm
– Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
– MOSA Cream Chargers are made of 100% recyclable steel,
Mosa Factory Certification
– German TüV-Mark Certified N2O charger production from a factory which is also NSF, ISO 9002 certificated
– Mosa products are only supplied to United Kingdom, Ireland and Spain and cannot be re-exported or sold to any other country
The Mosa Cream Chargers you order will be delivered in Mosa branded packaging
Alternatively, we can arrange to repackage the cartridges ourselves on your behalf, adding any designs you wish before we deliver them.
Customisation OEM Cream Chargers. Your Own Brand
Order from us and build your own brand, customise the products you order from us with your brand and designs, so your customers know the products they can rely on and keep coming back. All orders are wholesale bulk orders not singular items, keeping you stocked up with all your businesses N2O Cream Charger needs. MOQ for OEM Cream Chargers below
Packs of 10 MOQ 120,000 chargers
Packs of 24 MOQ 192,000 chargers
Packs of 50 MOQ 200,000 chargers
All orders are subject to our Terms Of Business as shown on this website and in accordance with strict adherence to the mis-use policy as detailed below.